No Contact Options Now Available For Medicine Hat Residents!
→ Contactless Service Appointments
→ Mobile Test Drives
→ Buy Online And We’ll Deliver
Questions and Answers for our Guests regarding COVID-19
Southland Kia is heavily focused on the safety and care of our employees, guests and family members of all those involved. We understand that our guests may have many questions regarding their visit or time with Southland Kia. As a team we are ensuring all staff are proactively taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety of our guests and staff is Southland Kia’s top priority and we are committed to providing a safe environment for all. If you still have any questions or concerns after reviewing the below please contact us directly.
In addition to everything below we have added available at home services for your convenience—please call for details
Workplace Hygiene Protocols
- Straightline Has posted information to raise awareness of our process and protocols around the dealership in regards to COVID-19
- Increased cleaning of all communal phones or desks for guests and staff
- Strick regimes of cleaning with commercial grade cleaner of shared waiting areas and play areas
- Increase cleaning of door handles, counters, vending machines, coffee area, etc
- Increased presence of alcohol based hand sanitizer stations at key locations around the dealership
- Strict Hand washing protocol that requires employees to wash with soap and water frequently
- All employees either wear gloves to enter customer cars or use disinfectant wipes before and after a test drive.
- Our entire staff is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operational updates
- Any employee who is sick Is directed to stay
Cleaning of our Dealership
The Dealership facilities are given many light disinfecting cleans throughout the day with commercial grade cleaners and a full professional clean and disinfection of the interior every evening. We have increased the frequency of our light sanitizations daily and are continuing to clean with our approved products including disinfectant for lavatories regularly.
Preventative tips during your visit:
- Carry your own hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes
- Wash your hands in our sanitized restrooms with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands when visiting the dealership
- Please stay away or rebook your appointment or visit if you are feeling ill
- When coughing or Sneezing:
- Go to a low occupied corner of the dealership or step outside if possible
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands in one of our bathrooms immediately afterwards.
During this time, we ask that you pay for your services with a debit or credit card rather than cash if possible.
We thank you for your business and your loyalty, and we are proud to serve you in a safe and healthy environment. Thank you.
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES
Other Helpful Resources
COVID-19 Coronavirus info for Albertans https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus