K5 finally came to reality beyond the dream. Innovative design changes with sleek fastback design. The K5 will soon awaken your dynamic instincts.
Source: Kia Worldwide Youtube Channel
- Redesigned and renamed midsize sedan replacing the Optima
- Shares a platform and engineering with Hyundai Sonata
- Available with turbocharged, performance, and hybrid powertrains
- All-wheel drive is now available
- Next-generation infotainment system with improved voice recognition
- Full roster of standard and available driving assistance technologies
- On sale in North America by the end of 2020
Kia is redesigning the Optima for 2021 and, in the process, gives the midsize sedan a new name. Called the 2021 Kia K5, the car features rakish styling, a high-tech interior, the latest in safety equipment, and plenty of performance measured in terms of both acceleration and efficiency.
Read the full article here
Request more information or be informed when the arrive!